What are cookies?
How do we use them?
• essential operations, like site navigation
• allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
• analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
• assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
• targeting suitable advertising messages
• understanding which Affiliates have helped us reach out to new customers, or have promoted our products on their websites
What types of cookies do we use?
These cookies are essential for this site to work properly and they allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as ‘Add to Bag’ and ‘Save for Later’. These cookies also allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
|Cookie Subgroup||Cookies||Cookies used|
|https://filalab.lt/||_gat||Analysis cookie. This cookie is used to collect information and report statistics about the use of the Website in the Google system, without personally identifying individual visitors (“Google Analytics” service).|
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/lt-lt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can edit your cookie preferences here
How to contact us
We always want to hear from our customers (especially if you feel we’ve let you down or could do better).
• Have any questions or feedback about this notice
• Would like us to stop using your information
• Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact our privacy team by dropping us a line at email@example.com . Or if you’d like to, you can write to us at: